The Mission of the Building Division provide quality & accurate customer service in our efforts to implement and enforce the provisions of the Uniform Model Codes which include the Uniform Fire Code and National Fire Protection Association related fire & life safety supplements . The Department also serves:
ensure the minimum safeguards are followed with regard to life, health,
property and public welfare for the residents of the City of Perris
- To continually be aware and enforce state laws that effect, regulate and control the design and construction of all structures proposed within the City of Perris
The mission of the Building Department is to provide quality customer service to the community in a manner that is comprehensive, efficient, knowledgeable, and helpful.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Building Permits
- Building Permit Forms
- Permit Process Information
- Standard Details
- Planning Application Forms
Also of Interest...
- Mobile and manufactured Home Information
The California Department of Housing and Community Development
Phone: (951) 782-4420