Comprehensive General Plan 2030
The General Plan is a 30 year guide for local goverment decision on growth, capital investment, and physical development in the City of Perris. It guides future development plans and gives direction on how to make the future happen. Most rules governing the General Plan are set by the state. The subjects covered within the General Plan are the same for every city, but what makes each General Plan unique is the community that creates it.
- Perris General Plan Environmental Impact Report
- Certified on April 26, 2005 (5496 kb)
- Perris General Plan Land Use Map
- Updated on January 3, 2013 (5.6MB)
The City of Perris updated six of the seven mandatory General Plan Elements (or Chapters) in 2005-2006. Links to each of the Elements are provided below.
- Perris General Plan Housing Element
- Approved on June 29, 2010 (13MB)
- Perris General Plan Land Use Element
- Approved on April 26, 2005 (2473 kb)
- Perris General Plan Circulation Element
- Approved on August 26, 2008 (5MB)
- Perris General Plan Conservation Element
- Approved on July 12, 2005 (1230 kb)
- Sustainable Community Element Adopted February 18, 2008
- Perris General Plan Noise Element
- Approved on August 30, 2005 (2217 kb)
- Perris General Plan Safety Element
- Approved on October 25, 2005 (2262 kb)
- Perris General Plan Open Space Element
- Approved on March 14, 2006 (880 kb)
In addition to the general plan, Perris has master plans for Parks & Recreation and Trails:
Perris Parks & Recreation Master Plan
The Park & Recreation Plan identifies existing resources in the community, discusses its current and future needs and gives an action plan to achieve success.
Parks & Recreation Master Plan
Perris Trail Master Plan
The Perris Trail Master Plan – to implement a future trail and bikeway network consisting of pedestrian and bicycle facilities that link neighborhoods, parks, recreational open spaces, transit hubs, employment areas, schools, and places of interest.
All files are provided in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format and equire the free reader from Adobe.