About the First Time Home Buyer Program
Our upcoming Home Buyer Workshop is scheduled for Saturday, May 20th from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Perris Council Chambers located at 101 N. D Street Perris (across the parking lot from the main City Hall building and next to the Bob Glass Gym).
Registration is now closed for the May 2017 Homebuyer Workshop, however, you may still apply for the First Time Homebuyer Program by contacting one of our approved lenders.
About the First Time Home Buyer Workshop
The First Time Home Buyer Program (FTHB) is designed
to provide qualified families with up to $65,000 for down payment assistance to secure financing towards the purchase
of an existing or newly constructed home.
This FREE workshop provides first time home buyers with
information on program guidelines and requirements, and an
opportunity to become pre-approved by one of our approved
Property and Borrower Requirements
- Property - Must be located within the incorporated City of Perris limits
- Borrower - A first time home buyer or any person who has
not owned a home in the last 3 years
- Minimum Down Payment - 1% of the purchase price
- Income - The borrower must meet HUD HOME State Income limits for the Riverside County Area
|HUD HOME State Income Limits
for Riverside County, CA
|Income limits are subject to change without notice.
Documents to Bring to the Workshop
- Current identification such as a Calfornia Driver’s License or ID
- Previous three years of signed tax returns for all adult household members age 18 or older
- W-2 forms for all adult household members age 18 or older
- One month of current paycheck stubs for all household members 18 or older
- Three months of bank statements from all sources for all household members 18 or older