Discounts available for first 200 residents toward popular Ring smart home security devices at program launch event on November 14, 2019
PERRIS, Calif – September 27, 2019 – The City of Perris today announced a subsidy match program to provide discounts to residents who wish to purchase select Ring home security devices. 200 vouchers will be available for qualifying Perris residents to have the opportunity to receive a $100 discount towards select Ring devices funded by the City and Ring.
The subsidy match program will kick off with an event on November 14, 2019 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., at the Perris City Council Chambers where eligible residents can apply to participate in the program and redeem discount codes toward purchases made during the event on a first-come, first-served basis.
WHAT: Perris’ Ring Subsidy Match Program Launch Event
WHEN: November 14, 2019 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
WHERE: Perris City Council Chambers, 101 N. D Street, Perris Ca
How to Participate:
● Discount codes will be available for eligible Perris residents to receive and redeem in-person at the kick-off event on November 14, 2019 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
● Residents must present a valid form of ID and a copy of a utility bill at the event in order to verify Perris residency and receive their subsidy discount information.
● Discounts will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis and applied at checkout by a Ring team member toward the purchase of eligible Ring products at the event. Only credit card purchases will be accepted, no cash or checks.
“We are excited to work with Ring to bring this promotion to our residents,” said Perris City Manager Richard Belmudez. “This event will help establish positive relationships between Ring and our residents and continue our efforts to make our neighborhoods safe.”
For more information about Perris subsidy program, please email Partnerhelp@ring.com
About Perris’ Subsidy Match Program
The Subsidy Match Program uses a combination of City-approved funds matched with funding from Ring in order to provide 200 discount codes for up to 200 residents toward the purchase of select Ring Video Doorbells and Cameras which connect to a user’s mobile device via the free Ring app (iOS/Android). Perris is funding up to $50 of the subsidy discount code, and Ring matches $50 per household. Discount codes will be provided to eligible residents during the event and may be redeemed only toward devices purchased directly from Ring based on the program parameters and participation details listed below.
Perris residents will have the opportunity to purchase the following devices for $100 off of the retail price:
○ Ring Door View Cam
○ Ring Video Doorbell 2
○ Ring Video Doorbell Pro
○ Ring Spotlight Cam Solar
○ Ring Spotlight Cam Battery
○ Ring Spotlight Cam Wired
○ Ring Stick Up Cam Solar
○ Ring Stick Up Cam Battery
○ Ring Stick Up Cam Wired
○ Ring Floodlight Cam
○ Ring Alarm Security Kit (5-Piece)
● Subsidy discount codes are limited to one per household and cannot be re-used or applied towards previously purchased Ring products.
● Residents have the option to subscribe to a Ring Protect Plan if they would like to save Ring device footage or sign-up for the Alarm monitoring service. Subscriptions are not required to use Ring devices. Learn more information about the Ring Protect Plan here: https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us.
● For more information about Ring’s products, please visit Ring.com/products.
● For more information about Ring’s Subsidy Match Program, please review the program FAQ.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.