Starting Water Service
Before requesting service, please contact the office during our office hours to ensure that the City of Perris is the water provider for your area by calling: (951) 943-4610.
To start water, sewer, or refuse service with the City of Perris, you'll need to complete a water service application and provide the following information:
- Proof of ownership with your name and service location: (e.g. closing statement, grant deed)
- A Government-issued Photo ID or Drivers License
- Social Security number or Federal Tax Identification number
As part of the application approval process, you'll be required to make a deposit:
- Residential: $125 per unit
- Commercial: $250 per unit
Water accounts established before 4 p.m. will have same day turn on service. water applications received after 4 p.m. will be scheduled for connection on the following business day.
Ending Water Service
To end water service, simply call the Water Department at (951) 943-4610.